Reader Profile



Jermia Martin

Mr. Rease

AP English Literature and Composition

14 June 2019

                                                    
                                                                       Reader Profile
  
   I have many strengths and weaknesses in reading. My strengths are I am able to read in a good amount of time in order to leave enough time to answer my questions. I am now able to block out any words that are giving me complications which makes me lose time. Also, when I am reading I make sure that I underline anything that stands out and/or important in what I am reading. My weaknesses are that I am not always able to comprehend what I am reading which makes it hard for me to answer the following questions.

  When I read it gives me an opportunity to explore another world like a kids imagination. Reading helps me expand my vocabulary helping me to use the text to find the meaning of words I do not know. As I increase the level of my reading it gets easier for me to understand sometimes.

   My passions are to be able to understand Shakespeare or any college level book without me getting upset cause I am getting tongue tied because of the order of the words. I want to be able to go through literature/language tests with a breeze. All of that is what I hate that I cannot do. I hate that I struggle. I hate that I give up while doing the tests because I get scared of one question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects

Canterbury tales