Canterbury tales

Today in class we started the Canterbury Tales. While reading the general prologue I really didn’t get it as much as i think i should’ve which made me tune out in some parts. As we were reading about the knight and his son i realized that the language they used back then are somewhat similar to out if you put it in the correct terminology. As we were reading the wife of bath tale we were asked “What do women desire the most?” For me it’s food that’s was makes me happy i don’t wish to be in control of my husband or spouse but don’t get me wrong they are just finna run over me i will have some authority i just don’t wish to feel like the man over the relationship the one with the pants on. Overall today was a pretty good day in Ap literature.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects