What are your fears?

 Fear changes perspective. Today in class we basically had a therapeutic session and Mr. Rease asked us what was our fears, what gave us anxiety, what situations are we most uncomfortable in? I get anxiety whenever I overthink or stress I even get anxiety when someone asks me a simple question. My biggest fear is being in the spotlight, all eyes on me, I start to feel as if the people are going to say horrible things about the things that I do in that spotlight. I feel that sometimes people don’t understand me and what makes me do and act the way I do. What led to this is the poem life doesn’t frighten me by Maya Angelou, she talks about how all these unimaginable and frightening things doesn’t scare her in no way possible not the gossiping girls nor the shadow on the wall. One thing Mr . Rease taught me was “Anything is possible if you can conquer your fear” and “we can all go through life and come out smiling.” Anything is possible if you can conquer your fear not fears all together.

Comments

  1. When I'm in the spotlight in order for me not to be nervous I focus my eyes on someone that I'm close to or someone with a welcoming face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects

Canterbury tales