The myth of music

 When we analyzed the title The Myth Of Music we thought it meant a traditional story of written or printed sounds. Music makes me feel calm and collected. It puts me into a deeper mood I’m in or it enlightens the mood i am in. I first discovered music when i was 13 years old i started to explore more genres of music on my on since i had my on phone at that time. I love to listen to my parents music as well because it has actually grown on me overtime and sometimes i can actually relate to the music that they had around their period of time or what they listen to. The myth of music is about a child who had this on particular song that was HER SONG it reminded her of her father in spirit no one else could have this song at all. Every one knows how they have this one particularly song that comes on and they yell out “this my song,” well this is how she felt about this particular jazzy song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects

Canterbury tales