Poem

                   
                                           


                                                               You worst nightmare




                                                           I am the voice inside your head
                                                           I am the one who makes you overthink                                                                                                                                        
                                                           I am the reason you cannot sleep at night
                                                           
                                                            I wear you like a sweater
                                                            I make you feel like you alone even when you’re not
                                                            I’ve made you build wall to shut everyone out

                                                            I am the reason you do not love yourself
                                                            I am the reason you think everyone is out to get you
                                                            My name is anxiety and I am your worst nightmare


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects

Canterbury tales