Poem

                                                       Your worst Nightmare
    
                                                I am the voice inside your head
                                                I am the one who makes you overthink 
                                                I am the reason why you cannot sleep at night 
   
                                                I wear you like a sweater
                                                I make you feel alone even when you’re not
                                                I’ve made you build a wall to shut everyone out
 
                                                I am the reason you do not love yourself
                                                I am the reason you think everyone is out to get you 
                                                My name is anxiety amen I am your worst nightmare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions anyone

Senior projects

Canterbury tales